playing with Chels on Pearl Street!
Tayli and her Oba
I love this picture!!!
Tayli and I took off on another adventure, to Denver this time! We spent a long weekend in CO with Jess and her boyfriend Jered, Chels and my mom. It was so fun to see Jessies pregnant belly and feel the twins rolling around in there! I got to go to her ultra sound yesterday and we got a really good shot of Maddi's lips and nose! she is so cute already! We went hiking in a beautiful park and although we didn't get far (because Tayli had to stop every 3 feet and grab some rocks or play in the dirt) it was a beautiful walk! We visited Pearl Street in Boulder, and had a baby shower for Jess! I had fun setting up the nursery for Jess! It looks so cute! she has gotten so much stuff! It was nice to just be around my family and be silly with them!!! Tayli was good and warmed up to everyone pretty quick! She had fun chasing Jessie's dog Miley around! I am glad they are all closer now so i can see all of them more often! I can't wait to go back when the babies are born and hold them all the time!!!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I love that pic of Tayli! She is a cutie!
Oh how I miss it, and I'm pretty sure I've been to that park! Jesse looks adorable I'm so excited to see these little peeps!
Post a Comment