Thursday, July 30, 2009

Swimming at Ross Park











Yesterday Karen and I took the kids to Ross Park in Pocatello. They have a really fun pool with a kids area and a lazy river and a big slide! It was perfect for our kids who are still little and most can't swim! We all went on the lazy river, even Mahri got to go! I had Tayli and Josiah with me and we just kicked back and relaxed! Lucy even rode by herself on the "silly sea" as she called it! The kids ran in the water and layed down and splashed each other! Tayli did everything Josiah did! so cute!! The kids crashed as soon as we got in the car, so Karen and I found a Jamba juice for the ride home!! What a nice way to spend a beautiful summer day!!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The Roberts Family said...

Fun! And yes, I wanted to say happy birthday too ( a little late I know, but at least I remembered!)!

Arritt said...

That looks like a very fun place. It was great to see you guys-thanks