Thursday, July 2, 2009

Who says 1 year olds shouldn't have chores?!!

"Alllllll Gone!" as Tayli would say!
walking to the garbage!

so proud!!


Last night i was taking garbages out and i had my hands full and i asked Tayli if she

wanted to help me and she just picked up the garbage and carried it outside. i didn't think she would be able to carry it, but i guess for a tiny girl she has big muscles!! it was so cute!! she spilled one of the two and picked it all up and carried to the garbage!! she is actually a very good helper and she is great to help me when i ask!! i just thought it was so cute that she took the garbage out! i guess since Eric doesn't do it, that can be Tayli's chore!! what a big girl!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

What a slave master gees! I'm sure it went down more like this:
"TAYLI PICK UP THE GARBAGE OR I SWEAR YOU'RE SLEEPING IN YOUR OWN ROOM TONIGHT.....now smile at Mommy and act like you're having fun!" I'll admit it's the first thing I thought when we found out we were having a girl, "YES, I've got me a happy little helper."

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

Ha ha! you know me....slave driver!! no my little Tayli bug loves to help her mommy!!!